20090822

Bhutan through My Eyes

I took in a breath of fresh air, and let out a sigh of relief – after three months, I finally turned my journey into ‘journal’. As I painstakingly looked through the photos and recalled each moment and each day, I was reliving the whole journey, it was like I was travelling again. And I could vividly see…

…the mountains, the splendid view, the clear blue sky, the snow falling, the rough and bumpy journey, the treacherous road, the rivers flowing, the birds chirping, the beautiful flowers, the horses refusing to budge, the laughter of the people around, the smiles on the faces, kids playing, kids going to schools, the dzongs, devotees twirling prayer wheels in one hand and moving the beads in the other while chanting, the hot chillies dish…

And I have one wish – I wish one day I could be back there again, to explore the unexplored. But, if only it is not so expensive, yes, IF ONLY…

To find out more about the journey and the country, log on to Bhutan (Phuentsholing, Thimphu, Punakha, Paro).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We’ve a bit of difficulty to subscribe the rss, in any event I’ve book marked this great site, is quite useful plus filled with informations..

Anonymous said...

This was really interesting. I loved reading it.