20080903

Platform for Sharing

You arrive at a destination full of anticipation and expectation. You return home full of fond memories and with many tales to share.

Here I am sharing with you the many tales (not tears) of my travels and adventures via my blog - hence the name (no, it is not a typo!) - Traveblogue.

I love to travel and I like to write. The blog gives me the avenue to put my experiences and thoughts into words.

While I am still very much into the traditional and conventional 'hard copy' albums, the blog enables me to share the photos with friends and relatives readily and conveniently whenever and wherever you and I may be.

I have put up the photos (taken with digital camera) of the past trips into this blog. For those photos taken before the 'digital' era, it will be very tedious as they need to be scanned first and the quality may not be so good. Anyway, we shall see... perseverance and passion overcome all obstacles.

I hope I will have many more opportunities to travel and to see the world, and that there will be many more entries into the blog.

The 'Photo Gallery' links on the left are collections of photos with brief description about the places and the experience. The 'Footprints' are (more) detailed accounts of the trips. Not all trips appear under Footprints, but hopefully more will appear as time goes by.

1 comment:

M said...

Your pictures are so clear.
You write so well and interestingly.
You just keep getting better and better!
Congrats!